Where are these items and where are they shipping from?
All test kits are currently in the United States and are shipping from a warehouse in the United States.
How Long Does it take to receive my order?
The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic May affect Shipping Times
Items shipped out within 1-3 business days
Currently, our shipping methods are as follows:
- USPS First Class (1-5 business days)
- Priority Express USPS which will ship within 1 business day and have 1-2 delivery.
Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, the availability of your item and the ability of USPS to deliver your package on time.
Can the Covid test be completed in my home?
Yes these are 100% done in home. You do not need to ship back for additional lab testing. Results show on the test after completed.
Can I return the test kit?
The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test are Non-returnable & Non-refundable as they are considered personal-use items.
Can I get reimbursed by my insurance for these tests?
SelfCovidTests.com does not handle any insurance reimbursements, please reach out to your specific health insurance provider for requirements and terms of your at-home covid reimbursement.
How many tests can I get?
Insurers must pay for up to eight tests per covered individual per month. So a family of four could get 32 tests each month, for instance. Please reach out to your insurance for more specific details on how many you can get and how to be reimbursed.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Its easy to manage your subscriptions!
1. Go to your order confirmation email and click on "View your order".
2. In the middle of the page that was opened click on the box labeled "Manage your subscription".
3. If you created an account you just login with your login credentials, if you did not create an account click on the box labeled, "register" and register with the email you used to order and subscribe to your Covid-19 tests. You must use the same email as you used when register to link the accounts.
4. Once you are logged in to your account page you will see in blue letters "My Subscriptions". Click on that link.
5. 5. Last step, you will see your active subscriptions on the page, scroll down to the bottom of any subscription and select "Cancel subscription".